Stainless Steel Ring - Maltese Cross
Color: silver | Motif: Iron Cross / Maltese Cross polished
Width: approx. 0 5/16 inches (8 millimeters)
Exclusive ring made of 316L surgical steel with matt finish and slightly embossed Iron Crosses in high polished design
In the middle, the ring is brushed matt with slightly raised high polished crosses.
There is no difference between the and the Maltese Cross, only the form of the frame differs from country to country.
The cross consists of eight tips which by today's interpretation symbolize the eight beatitudes of the "Sermon on the Mount" by Jesus Christ in the New Testament in the bible.
The four tips showing inwards are associated with the four cardinal virtues: intelligence, justice, bravery and moderation.
- Advantages of stainless steel over silver:
- no tarnishing of the material
- no discoloration of skin or clothing
- much harder than silver and thus practically indestructible
- durable brilliance due to no corrosion
stainless steel jewellery men's ring templar freemason order cross