Stainless Steel Skull Bracelet - Massive Hussar Skulls
Heavy stainless steel bracelet / arm chain with skulls
- Length 19 and 20 cm: 3 skull
- Length 21.5 and 22 cm: 4 skulls
- Size of skulls: approx. 27 x 25 x 10 mm
- Weight between approximately 41.5 and 50 grams, depending on the length
You can determine the required length, measure your wrist circumference with a measuring tape and add 0.5 to 1 cm. That way you get the required length for your wrist.
Massive bracelet made of 316L surgical steel with large skulls - Hussar skulls
To determine the required length, measure your wrist circumference with a measuring tape and add 0.5 to 1 cm. That way you get the required length for your wrist.
During the cool down period of the casting process molten stainless steel forms a layer of chromium oxide.
This reduces the contact of the skin with the low nickel content and makes the material hypoallergenic and also lowers the possibility of proliferation
of microorganisms and bacteria. Surgical steel is thus first choice for newly made piercings.
- no discoloring of the skin or clothing
- much harder than silver and practically indestructible
- long lasting shine (corrosion-free)
The skull is a widely known Vanitas and "Memento Mori" symbol which aims to depict the body's limited time on earth and its inevitable turn to dust. As the domicile of the brain it is perceived in many cultures as the vessel of the spirit and the soul and thus as the source for thought and life. Skulls were - amongst other things - used in alchemy for conversion processes. Vanitas symbols - mostly with moralizing intent - are supposed to remind of the evanescence of life and material goods. Skulls also symbolize death by violent interference. The term "Memento Mori" (literally "remember to die") originated in Latin. In use is also "Memento Mortis" ("Remember death"). The exhortation "Memento Mori" was already used in antiquity. A slave in ancient Rome would stand behind his successful (in battle) master, who was given a victory parade, holding a laurel wreath and the Jupiter Temple Crown above his head reminding him without pause of the following:
- Memento mori: Remember that you will have to die!
- Memento te hominem esse: Remember that you are human!
- Respice post te, hominem te esse memento: Look around - think, that you are only human.
bracelet-stainless-steel bangle-stainless-steel wristcuff arm-chain gothic-jewelry goth-bracelet biker-bracelet