Stainless Steel Bracelet -The Scorpion King
Width of the Scorpion (Pincers): approx. 1 31/32 inches (5 cm)| Weight: approx. 97 grams
Stainless Steel Bracelet " Scorpion"
Handmade from genuine medical Surgical Steel 316L (embossing: "Surgical Steel") in various lengths with a motif closure.
Finest Fly-Style®brand quality! Most other offers are not 316L, but 304 stainless steel or even less pure steel.
- Advantages of stainless steel over silver:
- no tarnishing of the material
- no discoloration of skin or clothing
- much harder than silver and thus practically indestructible
- durable brilliance due to no corrosion
Scorpions play a part in the history of civilization for thousands of years. They mark the beginning of Ancient Egyptian history, where its representation was associated with the goddess Serket. Serket was the protective goddess of the dead. In folk believe scorpions provide a protective effect against evil creatures and death.