1 Pair Stainless Steel Earstuds in Silver, Black or Gold plating
1 Pair | Size: approx. 6x6mm
Exclusive studs made of 316L surgical steel in different colors
The following designs are available:
- Silver - high polished
- Black anodized
- 18 Carat Gold Plating
- Advantages of stainless steel over silver:
- no tarnishing of the material
- no discoloration of skin or clothing
- much harder than silver and thus practically indestructible
- durable brilliance due to no corrosion
During the cool down period of the casting process molten stainless steel forms a layer of chromium oxide.
This reduces the contact of the skin with the low nickel content and makes the material hypoallergenic and also lowers the possibility of proliferation
of microorganisms and bacteria. Surgical steel is thus first choice for newly made piercings.
- no discoloring of the skin or clothing
- much harder than silver and practically indestructible
- long lasting shine (corrosion-free)
There is no difference between the Knights Hospitallers Cross and the Maltese Cross, only the form of the frame differs from country to country. The cross consists of eight tips which by todays interpretation symbolize the eight beatitudes of the "Sermon on the Mount" by Jesus Christ in the New Testament in the bible. Another interpretation is the allocation to the eight "tongues" of the Maltese Fraternity: Provence, Auvergne, France, Italy, Aragon, England, Germany and Castile. The four tips showing inwards are associated with the four cardinal virtues: intelligence, justice, bravery and moderation.