Exotic Noble Woods Skull Bead
H x W x D: approx. 18 x 12 x 17 mm | NO drilling
Handmade from natural materials: slight variations in size, color, form and material structures are possible
Highly detailed tiny skull pendant or bead with lower jaw and without any drilling from different noble and exotic woods
Handcrafted in excellent quality and finish! Perfectly usable to combine with any bead necklace or bracelet or as button accessory for your coat, cowl or any other accessory.
A desired drilling or an eyelet can be fitted after your personal preferrence.
- Choose from following kinds:
- Model A: Mahogani wood (Swietenia Mahogani)
- Model B: Bubinga wood (Guibourtia tessmannii)
- Model C: Cocus Green Ebony / Jamaica Ebony Wood(Brya Ebenus)
- Model D: Cocobolo wood (Dalbergia retusa)
- Model E: Palisander wood (Dalbergia Latifolia)
The skull is a widely known symbol of Vanitas and "Memento Mori" which goes to show the bodys limited time on earth and it's inevitable turn to dust. The skull, domicile of the brain, is perceived in many cultures as the vessel of the spirit and the soul and thus as the source for thought and life.