Winged Heart with Crown and Arrow Head - Stainless Steel Pendant
WxL: approx. 26x36mm | Ø Eyelet: approx. 4x6mm
You will get a black, waterproof and waxed cotton string FOR FREE in addition!
Exclusive royal Claddagh pendant handmade of solid 316L stainless steel
A nice gift idea for your love on Valentine's Day
- Advantages of stainless steel over silver:
- no tarnishing of the material
- no discoloration of skin or clothing
- much harder than silver and thus practically indestructible
- durable brilliance due to no corrosion
The heart or the heart shape is mainly known as a symbol for love. It serves directly as a symbol but also through being a metaphor for the human heart which is connected to european ideals of love and benevolence.
During the cool down period of the casting process molten stainless steel forms a layer of chromium oxide.
This reduces the contact of the skin with the low nickel content and makes the material hypoallergenic and also lowers the possibility of proliferation
of microorganisms and bacteria. Surgical steel is thus first choice for newly made piercings.
- no discoloring of the skin or clothing
- much harder than silver and practically indestructible
- long lasting shine (corrosion-free)