Fake Plug from buffalo horn or buffalo bone and various woods - Diameter 9mm
1 piece. If you order two ear studs, we try to pick a nice matching pair.
Diameter: approx. 9 mm | Length: approx. 15 mm, Model R & S: approx. 19 mm | Pin length closed approx. 5 mm
Handmade from natural materials: variations in shape, color and structure possible
Hand carved fake plug made from from buffalo horn (black) or buffalo bone (white) and different woods with screw closure of surgical steel
The closure's thickness is 1.2mm and is thus suited for normal unstretched earlobes.
- The following kinds are available:
- Model A: Buffalo horn (black)
- Model B: Buffalo bone (white)
- Model C: Mahagony wood (Meliaceae)
- Model D: bright Crocodile wood (Pangal Buaya - Zanthoxylum Rhetsa)
- Model E: Zebra-Tamarinde sapwood (Tamarindus indica)
- Model F: Jackfruit wood (Artocarpus heterophyllus)
- Model G: bright Coconut Palmwood (Cocos nucifera)
- Model H: Pine wood (Pinus pinea)
- Model J: Sono Wood (Sonokeling Indian Rosewood)
- Model K: Sugar palm wood (Arenga pinnata)
- Model L: black Arang wood (Diospyros Confertiflora)
- Model M: red Sabo wood (Manilkara zapota)
- Model N: Teakwood (Tectona grandis)
- Model O: dark Tamarinde heart wood (Tamarindus indica)
- Model P: Bloodwood (Brosimum paraense)
- Model Q: red Meranti wood (Borneo Mahagoni / Dipterocarpaceae)
- Model R: Parasite / Siamea Wood
- Model S: Giraffe Wood
Jewelry from different organic materials are absolutely harmless and therefore optimally suitable for persons with allergies through the skin-friendly properties of this material. They are not autoclavable though.
Many types of rosewood have a noticeable aroma even when dry, which led to its name in English. So for example Rio rosewood has an almond-like sweet aroma and the East Indian sonokeling rosewood a sharp aromatic smell.
ear piercing jewellery nature flesh tunnel expander women men fashion accessories